A Dalmatian Discovery
A Dalmatian Discovery
An island-hopping adventure across Croatia's captivating coastline.
- Sail the Dalmatian Coast by fully crewed luxury yacht of your choice
- Dine in the historic surroundings of the ancient Diocletian’s Palace
- Walk back through time with an eminent historian in Split
- Hear the military history of the Yugoslav underwater tunnels from a currently-serving army officer
- Chat with Lidija Lijic over dinner about her world record dive
- Fish for big game with one of Croatia’s fishing champions
- Stay in a lighthouse on your own private island, Plocica
- Enjoy VIP seats at a classical concert or opera in Dubrovnik
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Discover the untouched beauty of the Croatian islands, cliffs, coves and cays. A plethora of clear seas and peaceful, unnamed beaches await.
See where wind and whim take you on a private yacht with 140 islands and islets to choose from. Drift along the sun-soaked shores as you fish for big game until twilight, eat your fresh catch onboard or dine at a tavern in a hidden cove before stargazing on the open seas. Explore Split’s historic centre, dating to the 4th century AD, with a history professor, then dine inside the impressive Roman ruins of Diocletian Palace. Stroll the medieval walled city of Korcula with its narrow cobbled streets, Gothic-Baroque cathedrals and Venetian palaces.
From the coast, head into the Dalmatian hinterland for a wild table picnic in picturesque surrounds; find culinary treasures roaming local food markets with a chef; visit Brac Island’s Senjkovi Winery and pair lunch with some of their oak-aged produce; and hunt for shipwrecks and sunken planes around Vis Island with a record-breaking diver, or for cannons and military remains in the underwater maze of tunnels burrowed into the island by the Yugoslav army. Have your own Robinson Crusoe experience on the small deserted islet of Plocica, camping under centuries-old fig trees or staying in the lighthouse overlooking the Adriatic Sea. Here, there are endless dreamy havens to lure you with their history, beauty or escapism.