Set-off on a beautifully-crafted, traditional Phinisi boat to weave your way around the jungle-clad islands of the Indonesian Archipelago
• Sail the Indonesian archipelago in the nostalgic luxury of a traditional Phinisi
• Free dive amongst manta rays under expert tuition
• Search for sunken ships and see exotic biodiversity beneath the surface of turquoise waters
• Kayak across the saltwater crater lake of Satonda Island
• Trek through dragon territory guided by a Komodo National Park ranger
• Return to a bygone era to discover the traditional methods of boat-building and cloth weaving
• Extend your stay for a few days at a luxury hideaway in the wilderness
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to create your own bespoke Indonesian adventure.
Adventure and exotic nature awaits along the shores of Indonesia.
Begin your journey nestled in a luxurious haven between the volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches of the Island of the Gods – Bali. Meet local villagers in the rice fields or see the passing scenery as you bike down a volcano. Every panorama affords a view of waterfalls, lakes, ancient temples or green flowing expanses.
You'll then set-off on a beautifully-crafted, traditional Phinisi boat to weave your way around the jungle-clad islands of the Indonesian Archipelago. Along the way you'll embark on land excursions through diverse terrains and sea safaris in the heart of the Coral Triangle.
Hike hillsides, rainforests and savannah as the sun rises, and sip cocktails on pink sand beaches as it sets. Here, at the epicentre of marine biodiversity, you will witness the glimmering shoals that ply the shallows as you dive, snorkel or swim this marine paradise. The broad size-spectrum of the sea is easily apparent here. From the coral carpet teeming with tiny pygmy seahorses and macro-life to the rays, dolphins and whales attracted by the rainbow-coloured bait.
Finally, you will reach the kingdom of the dragons – Komodo. On land and by boat, you will learn the myths and legends surrounding these prehistoric creatures that rule over the national park. From the realms of the Gods to the empire of the dragon, this journey is for adventure-seekers and nature-lovers alike.
Extend your stay for a few days at a hedonistic retreat on the fringes of the idyllic Sumbanese coast. Whether you seek rest or ongoing adventure, your stay will be tailored to meet your every need in what can only be described as paradise found.