A truly heroic way to celebrate a milestone event
• Party on a glacier in your own custom-built camp with private bar and DJ
• Explore volcanoes and glaciers by buggy, snowmobile, dog sled and helicopter
• Snorkel between two tectonic plates in the startling clear waters of the Silfra fissure
• Enjoy gourmet meals served in extraordinary private locations such as a troglodyte cave and a lava tube chamber
• Reside in a private lodge with geothermic spa
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to create your own Icelandic adventure.
Designed as a thrilling milestone adventure for a group of family members, friends or colleagues, this Icelandic offering is a ticket to the best bash on the planet.
Over six days of exhilarating action you will explore Iceland’s rugged, volcanic landscapes by super jeep, snowmobile, dog sled and ski, navigated by the greatest guides in the business. Experience breathtaking views, geothermal spa treatments and even take up the opportunity to snorkel between two tectonic plates in the startling clear waters of the Silfra fissure, if you fancy it.
In the evenings, enjoy an intimate feast of freshly caught lobster, fine wining and dining by candlelight in an underground lava tube, and discover the Icelandic skies by night on a Northern Lights safari. The celebration reaches a climax on your penultimate day as your group is helicoptered onto a glacier, where a private party pavilion is awaiting. Complete with a gourmet banquet, a hearty supply of drinks, one of the world’s greatest DJs and a vast night sky of starry constellations, this will undoubtedly be one night to remember, forever.
Relish this rare chance to party beneath the Northern Lights with the people you love the most, and create memories that will be shared with generations to come.