Replenish the body and mind, feeding the soul with the heady flavours of India.
• Begin your journey before you travel, with a one-to-one consultation with Sarah Macklin, a leading nutritionist
• Replenish your mind and body with Sarah’s expert guidance throughout your journey
• Daily yoga or meditation classes under expert guidance
• Spend time volunteering with an NGO to help distribute healthy and hygienic meals to the underprivileged
• Afternoon tea with a Maharaja at his palace
• Learn the art of kite flying
• Private viewing with the curator of the Mehrangarh Fort followed by dinner and an evening of Rajasthani entertainment at the Fort
This spectacular Indian odyssey will take you to some of the most majestic and inspiring places in the East and replenish your body and mind. Feed your soul with exotic sights and mind-expanding moments, and your body with the heady flavours of India. This wellness-inspired holiday focuses on nutrition, meditation and yoga.
We will feed your soul with exotic sights and mind-expanding moments, and your body with the myriad flavours of India. This wellness-inspired holiday focuses on nutrition, meditation and yoga. Prior to your trip you will meet with renowned nutritionist Sarah Macklin at her Harley Street clinic. Learn to travel better with her expert guidance to enhance your physical and
mental wellbeing. You will then have a series of follow-up consultations during your time away, either by telephone, or face-to-face if you want her to accompany you on your trip for guidance en route.
We also believe in the other side of wellness. The side where the thrill of new experiences enriches and rejuvenates; where you enjoy cocktails overlooking the Taj Mahal, and sit down for an indulgent afternoon tea with a Maharaja in his palace. This ten-night-long trip will see you journey through Rajasthan and its royal cities. Stay in a five-star fairytale palace in Jaipur, and see how the locals live as you wander the stunning cobalt streets of Jodhpur’s old town. We will seek out the tranquil spots in the midst of the busiest cities, and ensure that you are feeling so calm and refreshed, that even India’s famous bustle will leave you thriving.