Sunsets & Soft-tops
On this 11-night classic American road trip, journey 500 miles from San Francisco to Santa Monica through stunning beaches, iconic cities and hidden gems.
• Drive the classic American road trip along the Pacific coast
• Experience eco-rafting with a marine biologist in Monterey Bay
• Sail America’s Cup yachts in San Francisco Bay
• Enjoy rare access to Hollywood’s invitation-only events
• Take a surf lesson with a professional in Santa Barbara
• Float over the vineyards of Napa Valley in a hot air balloon
• Create your own work of art in the sand with a renowned beach artist
Journey from San Francisco to Santa Monica, taking in four hundred miles of stunning beaches, iconic cities and all of the quirky, little-known places along the way. Relive the classic moments of your favourite books as you stop off at roadside inns and fill up with gas in a dusty forecourt. Of course, the Niquesa version of the American highway journey is somewhat more luxurious than the ones in literature, and naturally, we have filled this eleven night holiday with experiences and memories that will last a lifetime.
You will stay in exquisite coastal ranches and five-star hotels. Take time to explore, and meet the locals who will help you truly understand what it means to be Californian. Feel the thrill of adventure as you sail America’s Cup yachts in San Francisco Bay. Go wine tasting in Napa Valley, eco rafting in Monterey Bay, create sand pictures with award-winning beach artist Andres Amador, and hike in the Big Sur. Then take a surf lesson with a professional in Santa Barbara and enjoy rare access to some of Hollywood’s elite, invitation-only events.
So, buckle up, and create your own story as you journey into the mythology of the American highway.