This two night, invitation-only discovery of Bordeaux takes you to the heart of the famed wine region and to the spectacular beaches of Arcachon Bay
• Visit a very exclusive, privately-owned, invitation-only estate in the heart of Margaux to discover the vineyards and cellars
• Enjoy private tastings and a lunch in the company of the estate’s Commercial Director or Owner
• Enjoy a day aboard a private Riva to explore the idyllic Arcachon Bay
• Meet an oyster farmer and sample the famous Arcachon Bay oysters
• Relax with renowned grape-based treatments in the hotel’s Vinothérapie Spa
Prepare for your taste buds to be awakened as you take flight for a two night discovery of sophistication and savour-faire in South-West France. In between invitation-only chateaux, luxury boat charters and sampling some of the most exclusive bottles in Bordeaux, you will experience the serene atmosphere and picturesque landscapes that belong to France’s famed wine-growing region.
Residing at the lakeside hotel Les Sources De Caudalie among the vineyards of Château Smith Haut Lafitte, you will sample local produce, meet talented artisans hard at work, and most importantly enjoy private tastings at some of the area’s most revered vineyard estates. Sharing unique moments, savouring extraordinary flavours and spending time with those you cherish the most, we have a feeling that you are going to fall head-over-heels in love with our Vinotherapy journey.