The X-Box Detox
The X-Box Detox
A wildlife film-making adventure in Kenya with Jonathan Scott.
• Ideal for families with teenage children
• Explore the Maasai Mara with expert safari guides
• Learn how to create stories, produce and edit a wildlife documentary with a prestigious filmmaker
• Track rhinos and lions in Laikipia
• Visit the Mara Elephant Project and track the animals during a helicopter flight over the reserve
• Hot air balloon flight over the Maasai Mara
• Enjoy campfire chats with leading conservationists
Seize this rare chance to prise your children away from their digital technology and engage in a real-life African adventure.
Starting in the stunning Laikipia County, you and your family will be expertly guided around the vast, game-rich plains. Feel the thrill of seeing rhinos and lions in the wild, and look out for passing elephants as you relax on a sun lounger beside your private pool. Enjoy a stunning sleep out on the roof terrace, underneath a sky full of stars, before taking a private flight to the Maasai Mara, flying over the beautiful Great Rift Valley. Here you will meet expert filmmaker and wildlife guru Jonathan Scott, who will teach your children how to create a storyboard, shoot and produce a short documentary using all the natural material they discover around them. Take the cameras out into the reserve and capture all your most special moments on film. Track rhino on foot, dance with local Samburu tribespeople, and contribute to conservation debates with Kenya’s finest minds around the campfire.
Unite your family in the magic of Africa and create a passion for wildlife and nature that will remain with your children for the rest of their lives.