An island-hopping treasure hunt around some of the Caribbean's most remote and beautiful spots.
• Three nights on glamorous Mustique with horse riding on the beach and a private barbecue dinner
• Explore the Tobago Cays on board a luxury yacht of your choice
• Feast on the catch of the day on a deserted sandbar
• Plot your way across the map with the help of clues before unearthing your treasure
• Finish with three nights at the Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to create your own bespoke Caribbean adventure.
Immerse yourself in island life as you explore the paradise shores of St Vincent and the Grenadines.
We will guide you around some of the Caribbean’s most remote and beautiful spots, from glamorous Mustique to the stunning Tobago Cays. Engage with your family, or a group of friends, as you embark on a thrilling overnight voyage aboard a yacht of your choice. After a few days of relaxation the games begin - witness the excitement on your children’s faces when they receive their own antique treasure map and, with the help of the crew, start to navigate remote islands in search of clues that eventually lead them to buried treasure.
Play pirates as you are ‘marooned’ on an idyllic island, feast on fresh lobster at a beach barbecue and sleep onboard, lulled to sleep by the lapping of the waves. Along the way, scour the sand for conch shells or spot dolphins frolicking in the surf.
Designed as a Caribbean escape with a difference, for families or groups of friends, you will voyage around some of the lesser-known parts of the region and enjoy the perfect balance of fun, adventure and blissful relaxation.